This website is brought to you by:
ZEAMARINE Carrier GmbH
Marcusallee 35, 28359 Bremen
T: +49 421 9896 1800
Please address any concern, question or feedback to this address / contact details.
Since we don’t collect any usage data and all data submitted to us is submitted on a strictly voluntary basis, we base any collection, controlling and subprocessing of private data under Article 6(1) Legitimate Interest of the GDPR regulations. We have carefully assessed the situation and produced a legitimate interest assessment for this purpose.
What Data We Collect:
Firewall: IP address (upon rule breach only), OS and browser version, time and target of access
Server log files: Anonymized IP address, OS and browser version, time and target of access
Web browsing data: General site statistic, no visitor profiling/tracking at all
Contact form/email: Name, Email, Message
Form submissions are relayed directly into the email inbox of the recipient, they will not be stored on this website.
Why We Collect This Data:
We only collect and process data that’s absolutely required to provide our services and to manage people’s (including your own) enquiries to us. Our webmaster may also process and store data related to the security of this website and share mailicious IP addresses with their web application firewall vendor. In general, all data sent to this vendor will be deleted by them (and us) after 90 days. However, since IP addresses don’t stop being malicious on a schedule, this period may be extended in some cases. Regular users aren’t affected by this, it only applies to IP addresses that break a distinct set of security rules.
When We’ll Delete the Data:
– Log files and web browsing data will automatically be purged after 30 days.
– Form submission emails will be deleted manually right away or annually after the last retention policy ran out.
– Applicable law (Germany) requires us to keep some business emails for up to ten years, deletion occurs anually.
– You may revoke your consent to process your private data at any time.
– You may enquire about any data we have stored about you using our Contact Page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You may request an exact copy of that data and have it anonymized or deleted (unless objected by legal retention rules).
– All privacy requests will be handled within 30 days.
Should you be unable to resolve your privacy related issue with us directly, you may file a complaint at the respective local authority:
Zeamarine doesn’t use any automated decison making that could work in favor or to a disadvantage of any person or entity.
How Your Data is Protected:
The key component in dealing with sensitive data is encryption. We use TLS encryption exclusively on the website, form submissions are sent to us using secure connections and our data storage is also encrypted. We use Two-Factor Authentication where ever possible. Our systems are checked for malware several times a day and our backups are also securely encrpyted. We’re destined to continue our efforts to protect user and usage data in order to comply with legal requirements (GDPR) and industry standards at all times. However, we’re unable to guarantee 100% security (as that simply doesn’t exist). We advise users to evaluate their risks and proceed at their own discretion.
– Strict access control on need-to-know basis (everyone signs a non-disclosure agreement)
– Encryption (we encrypt all traffic to this website, emails we keep and even our backups)
– Frequent malware scans (we constantly monitor our local and remote systems for breaches)
If There’s a Data Breach:
Should all preventative measures fail and a data breach occurs, we and our webmaster will take the following measures.
– Detailed notification (within 72 hours) of the authorities, insurance companies and all users affected.
– In-depth security assessment, finding and and fixing the security hole.
– Distributing new encryption keys and passwords as well as new TLS certificates for the website.
Third-Party Data Processors:
We have signed data processing agreements with all of our third-party processors to form a legal basis for collecting, processing, storing and sharing certain personal data.