Location: Bremen, Germany & Naestved, Denmark
As Marine Accountant in our expanding tramp parcel and MPP operations, you will hold an essential role in ensuring a high quality and flawless operation of our vessels to meet the demands of our customers.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Update and maintain information in companies voyage management system
- Issue freight invoices and time charter hire invoices
- Monitor, collect and follow up on account receivables
- Check port DA’s, vendor invoices, commission invoices and process in close coordination with responsible operations managers
- Follow the company’s standard of procedures as per governing management system’s requirements
- Prepare reporting of account receivables and account payables as per the company’s requirements
What we offer
- An opportunity to work across many different offices around the world with very diversified trade segments
- A unique possibility to be an important part of the continued development and expansion of our operations
- Possibility to develop your interpersonal as well as professional skills
- Join a group with a financially strong platform, a business built on partnerships and long-term relations
You have strong accounting knowledge combined with minimum two year’s relevant shipping accounting experience.
As a person, you are detail-oriented and able to keep the overview in a varied and unpredictable multicultural working environment.
You take pride in delivering good service and your approach and work is well-organized, structured and effective.
You must be fluent in English both oral and written, as it is our corporate language. Further, you must have good IT skills.
Come join us!
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org