Location: Hamburg, Germany
We are looking for quick minds and professionals who are used to working independently in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. You’re trustworthy, fast, and accurate?
Send us your application!
As one of our IT Analysts & Report Writers, you gather requirements around business reporting needs and objectives. You can quickly comprehend even the most complex or fragmented of needs and can develop coherent deliverables adhering to given requirements.
- Design, plan, and develop reporting solutions and key performance indicator analytics.
- Support business partners in the planning, implementation, and ongoing enhancement of existing reporting functionalities.
- Field incoming help requests concerning reporting platforms from end users via phone and e-mail.
- Record, track and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all decisions made and actions taken, through to the final result.
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved and perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Periodic international travel.
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years demonstrated successful IT experience with databases, applications, business processes, and business intelligence reporting.
- Ideally 1+ years of experience with PowerBI.
- Superior organizational skills; excellent written, oral, presentational communication skills and documentation skills in English.
- Clear, well-organized, and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to work independently and keep senior management adequately informed.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- The ability to work in matrix team environments, including strong stakeholder interface capability.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis.
What we offer
- Intellectual, interpersonal and professional challenges.
- An opportunity to work within a diverse and worldwide acting team.
- A unique possibility to be part of a growing company.
- Join a company group with a financially strong platform, built on long-lasting partnerships, business models and an innovative approach.
Come join us!
Send applications to email@example.com