Always At The Forefront
ZEAMARINE is a privately owned enterprise and leading provider of ocean transportation services for heavy lift, breakbulk and project cargoes.
As a forward-thinking ocean transport provider, we are constantly improving our services by offering innovative solutions and our industry expertise to meet the comprehensive needs of breakbulk, heavylift, dry bulk, and project cargo customers.
The Best Crew On Board
We've built a team with over 250 employees across the world.
Whatever the challenge, our network of professionals is focused on increasing efficiency and offering unmatched flexibility to ensure our clients benefit from customized solutions that meet their specific requirements.
Our success depends on the quality of our people and we aim to attract and retain a diverse and balanced workforce who are some of the best in the industry.
Experience, commitment and dedication you can count on.
Ove Meyer is overall responsible for the management of ZEAMARINE. Mr. Meyer co-founded the ZEABORN Group and possesses valuable long-term experience close to two decades in shipping and restructuring of companies. Ove Meyer graduated as Dipl.-Oec. (Economist) and resides in Bremen, Germany.
CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
Dominik Stehle is an experienced executive in the field of international shipping and logistics. As Chief Commercial Officer he ensures the integrated commercial success of ZEAMARINE and drives the global expansion of the company. Mr. Stehle graduated with a bachelor’s degree in International Shipping and Logistics and resides in Hamburg, Germany.
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Nicki Schumacher joined ZEABORN Chartering, one of ZEAMARINE’s legacy companies in 2015 as Chartering Director, before taking on the role of Chief Operations Officer. Mr. Schumacher is a seasoned shipping professional and currently oversees all chartering and operational activities. He graduated with a degree in Transport Management and resides in Bremen, Germany.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Michael Dumas has more than 20 years of financial management experience. He joined ZEAMARINE from the legacy company Intermarine and is responsible for all corporate finance, accounting and reporting matters. He holds an MBA from Louisiana State University and a Bachelor of Science in accounting from Southern Arkansas University. Michael Dumas is located in Houston, TX, USA.
Your beginning to endless opportunities!
Looking for a challenge? Our global offices are constantly looking for exceptional talents. ZEAMARINE offers its employees new challenges every single day.
Come join us!
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept any applications for positions on our vessels.
Group QHSE Management
ZEAMARINE conducts all business with people, safety, quality, integrity and accountability in mind. Quality and HSE represents an integral part of how we perform our business. Our activities are planned, organized and performed in a safe and environmentally-friendly manner from the management top down to the employees.
certified by DNV GL
- We comply with the highest quality requirements to help our customers’ achieve their business goals.
- We ensure persistent monitoring of our performance through systems and regular reviews of our business processes.
certified by DNV GL
- We take a pro-active approach to minimize the impact of our business on the environment and the surrounding communities.
- We believe in a sustainable approach and are committed to do our part to help save the environment.
Health & Safety
certified by DNV GL
- We created a safe working environment for our people and all other stakeholders.
- We operate with a certified occupational health and safety management system and comply with all applicable regulatory requirements.
ZEAMARINE is aiming to become a DNV GL Five Star Excellence Member:
- At ZEAMARINE we are committed to continually improve our processes and to increase the efficiency of your ship operations – well beyond all statutory requirements.
- We voluntarily chose to improve the safety and security of your ships and crew.
- We are determined to operate more environmentally-friendly managed vessels.
Committed to the highest standards
We run our business for the benefit of all stakeholders and act for long-term, sustainable success. ZEAMARINE is committed to the highest standards of ethical business conduct and integrity.
- We operate ethically and transparently
- We promote human rights and have zero tolerance for abuse of those rights.
- We promote fair business practices and respectful collaboration
- We comply with international regulations and recognized standards
- We maintain integrity and respect throughout the organization
- We comply and value data protection according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ZEAMARINE's compliance strategy ensures long-term, sustainable success.
Looking for a better move on your next shipment?
Our trusted team is passionate, dedicated and committed to meet or even exceed our clients’ expectations.